April 29, 2019
- 100g Salmon
- 350g Zucchini (made into Zoodles)
- 1 small tomato (fruit allowance)
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Tamari
- ½ Teaspoon dried Parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- Lemon Wedges to serve
1. Sprinkle Cumin, salt and pepper over one side of Salmon then cook in a non stick pan for about 3 minutes on each side, starting with the unseasoned side. Once cooked, set aside.
2. In a nutribullet, blitz the Tomato and add about 30ml of water as required.
3. Place Tomato blend into a tiny non stick Fry pan and add Tamari, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cracked pepper and Parsley.
4. Cook, stirring for about 5 minutes or until it thickens.
5. Place Zoodles in a bowl and add 80% of the Tomato Jam and mix thoroughly.
6. Serve Zoodles on a plate, top with Salmon (spice side up) and drizzle fish with remaining Tomato Jam.
7. Garnish with Lemon Wedges and sprinkle with Lemon juice.