June 28, 2019
- One cup of the yoghurt
- 4 Passionfruit’s
- 40 g of roasted Walnuts crumbled
- 1 heaped tablespoon of Mint chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon ???? Juice
1. Preheat your oven to 150° and pop in the walnuts. Will only take a few minutes.
2. Cut open the passionfruit and pour them all into a bowl. Add the lemon juice and give it a good stir.
3. Take out the walnuts and chop them.
4. In a glass, start layering the yoghurt, then passionfruit, walnuts and mint until you have used everything. You should get 3 layers.
5. Take a spoon and lick you lips with this delight.