April 29, 2019
- 200g raw Prawns (shells removed and veins removed)
- 280g Cauliflower
- 100g Red Capsicum
- 2 Teaspoons Tamari
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 40g Almond Meal
- ½ Teaspoon Chinese Five Spice
- Salt and Pepper
- Basil Leaves to garnish
1. Butterfly the Prawns by running a knife through the centre almost all the way. (optional step)
2. Place Prawns in a bowl, add 1 Teaspoon Tamari, pepper and Chinese Five Spice in and mix.
3. In another bowl, add the Almond meal and then coat the Prawns one by one.
4. Place the Prawns on a lined baking tray. Add the Capsicum beside the Prawns.
5. Bake in the oven for about 15 – 20 minutes. Flip Prawns half way through. Remove from the heat and let the Capsicum cool.
6. Peel the Capsicum and slice.
7. Blitz the Cauliflower into rice then microwave uncovered for 4 minutes.
8. Add 1 Teaspoon Tamari, 2 Teaspoons Lemon juice, salt, pepper and the Capsicum Slices into the Cauliflower rice. Mix thoroughly.
9. Serve the Cauliflower rice on a plate surrounded by the Prawn Cutlets with a few more on top.
10. Garnish with a few Basil leaves.
Love ya guts!