May 27, 2019
300g Cucumber cut in half and seeds scooped out
Handful Basil chopped
1 small Garlic clove chopped
1 lime wedge
1. Add some salt to your cucumber boats.
2. Season salmon with Cajun spice, salt and pepper.
3. Heat nonstick fry pan and place in the salmon skin down. Cook most of the way through on this side to crisp skin.
4. Add garlic in pan with water. Cook and then place on top of salmon while it is cooking.
5. Turn over the salmon and just sear the other side. Remove from pan and pull all the meat of the skin.
6. Place skin back in pan to get crispy.
7. Mix in the basil into the salmon and place in your cucumber boats.
Drizzle a little lime over the top and start chomping on this delicious light meal.