March 15, 2019
Get tome pork on your fork with this delicious Garlic Pork and Cucumber Salad by the one and only, our mentor, @healthyeatswithpete.
- 125g Pork (Scotch fillet or loin)
- 2 Lebanese Cucumbers (300g)
- 1 Garlic Clove (grated or finely chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Tamari
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- Salt and Pepper
- Marinade the pork in 1 Tablespoon Tamari, fresh Garlic, Cracked Pepper. Leave overnight if possible but not necessary.
- In a hot non stick frying pan, cook the pork for about 2-3 minutes on either side. Remove from the heat and let it rest.
- Grate the cucumbers into a bowl and then strain and squeeze out most of the liquid and place back into the bowl.
- Add garlic flakes, remaining Tamari, Lemon juice, Garam Masala, cracked Pepper, salt and mix thoroughly.
- Serve salad on a plate and place pork beside. Garnish with a Lemon wedge