August 2, 2019
- 200g Paneer Cheese sliced 5mm strips
- 100g Raspberries
- 40g Walnuts crumbled
- 1 tbsp Fresh Thyme leaves
- Himalayan Salt
- Cracked Pepper
- 1/2 Lemon
1. Heat a nonstick fry pan on a low heat and toast your walnuts. Once toasted remove from pan.
2. Place the paneer in the pan on a medium heat. Season with salt, pepper and thyme. Squeeze a 1/4 lemon over the top of the paneer. Once browned, turn over the paneer and season again with salt, pepper and thyme. Then place in your Raspberries.
3. Start moving around the paneer and Raspberries in the pan.
4. Place in the walnuts to mix in with everything and once heated, remove from heat.
5. Lay your paneer on a plate and pour the remaining ingredients over the top.
6. Serve with a quarter lemon and a couple of fresh raspberries. A little bit of lemon juice over the top and bob’s your uncle, this is a great start to the day ????????
Love your guts! xx